Cabinet LX108 is primarily designed for residential lifts. Fully implemented CANopen Lift support. 2x CAN interfaces, CAN1 for basket, CAN2 for excavation. Drive systems Zetadyn4 Ziehl-Abegg. The cabinet has the standard dimensions 1100x450x200.
LX108, a control system for simpler lifts from single lift to the 2-group.
The system can handle up to 2 lifts in the group, with a maximum of 24 stores and control of two-door machines.
Regardless of features and additions the only thing needed is one car cable, and in combination with any of our floor displays or IO cards a minimum number of leaders in the shaft trunk is required.
The system comes with three modules:
- Electrical Box for connecting the riser, power drive systems, power lighting and control of the control system.
- Drive 4Cs contactor free frequency control from Ziehl-Abegg as advantageously placed as close to the machine as possible to minimize the cabling to the machine.
- Control LX108 where features and controls to lift placed, fed from Electrical Box 5G2, 5 and connected with communication cable CAN AND STO signal to Drive
LX108 Supplied as standard with:
- Minimum 10 spare terminals in enclosures and car roof
- Object labeled schematics
- Document Holder
- Cabinet Plan
- Degree of protection IP21 1100x450x200
- Single door (removable)
- Breaker 10A 30mA
- Wall mount "hook assembly"
- Fitting / Återkörningsdon with 3M cable
- Positioning AWG absolute encoder for toothed belt
- Car roof tableau with basket CPU CANopen-Lift
- Basket Cable flat
- Drive systems ZETADYN 4 (external)
- Electrical Box with Main switch and fuses for propulsion and control. Persondkyddsbrytare for lighting and power.