Cabinet LX308 MRL is designed for machine room free lifts and has fully implemented CANopen Lift support. 2x CAN interfaces, CAN1 for basket, CAN2 for excavation. Drive systems from Ziehl-Abegg. The cabinet has the standard dimensions 2000x400x300 and can be delivered either with the drive in the enclosure (up to 40A) or on the side.
LX308 MRL, a control system for lifts without machine.
The system can handle up to 8 lifts in the group, with a maximum of 64 floors and control of the four-door machines.
Apart from features and additions only one car cable is needed, and in combination with any of our floor display or IO cards a minimum number of leaders are needed in the shaft trunk.
LX308 MRL Supplied as standard with:
- Minimum 10 spare terminals in enclosures and korgtakslåda
- Object labeled schematics
- Document Holder
- Cabinet Plan
- Degree of protection IP44 gray 1000x800x300
- Single Door
- Control Fuses in cabinet
- Cabinet Lighting
- Cabinet Fan
- Breaker 10A 30mA
- Wall mount "hook assembly"
- Fitting / Återkörningsdon with 3M cable
- Positioning AWG absolute encoder for toothed belt
- Korgtakslåda with basket CPU CANopen-Lift
- Basket Cable flat
- Drive systems Ziehl-Abegg
Hisselektroniks apparatus set can be supplemented with a variety of options from our range, self-made elevator telephones, floor displays and other electronic components, and a selection of quality products, such as automatic doors, panels, frame lock, door switches and elevator equipment from our Partners.
Hisselektroniks control systems can be distinguished by the following points:
- 8 lifts in the group without additional computer group.
- Shaft information with CANopen Lift absolute encoders.
- Top plane up to 15 mm.
- Interface to the frequency control CANopen lift. (DCP03-04 are available on request).
- Service interval adjustable relative to the starter, change of direction, operation time and periodic dates.
- Remote monitoring and fault diagnostics with software WinMOS ® 300 over 3G, 4G, or Ethernet.
- Power management "Blue Modus" in 7 steps.
- Direct approach to floor and optimized körkurva independent of the distance between the planes.
- The number of cables is increasing not be it for 2 floors or group control of up to 8 lifts and 64 floors.
- CANopenLift CiA 417 is an open standard for lifts and enables other vendors' products can be connected to the same CAN bus.